Saturday, April 07, 2007

Stupid people

I ran over to Smokey's today to pick up lunch for Sweets and me, going down Pine St. there is about a two block stretch that, due to the road construction has been a one way for the last couple of months. Kinda hard to miss all the road signs posted everywhere about it. Anyway, as I'm driving along Pine St. I notice something, a Ford Explorer coming down the road at me, this nut job is driving the wrong way on the road. I think the idiot realized it when I didn't move over into the other lane and I continued to drive straight at him, granted I was keeping an eye on the other lane just in case I had to bale over there. He finally turned off onto one of the side streets. And everybody wonders why I get pissed off when I drive around this town.

No comments: