Saturday, April 07, 2007

Back at it.

Yep, it's been awhile since I've been here. Not much has happened since I was last here either. LOL It's finally gotten decient enough that I can get out in the garage and work, and I've finally gotten enough of Sweet's yard projects done that I can actually do some work in the garage. :) It being Easter weekend I got friday off as well, so I was able to run around all day picking up bits and pieces for some bike projects today. I did a couple of mods to the V-Star and re-sync'ed the carbs, tommorow I'm going to finish up a partial gut to the exhaust pipes that I actually started over a year ago, talk about procrastanation. LOL After I get that done, I'll recheck the sync again and make sure all is good. And just for all of you that think, "OMG, he's making a annoying loud bike." No, I'm not, I'm only removing one of the four baffle plates in the exhaust, according to the guys I've talked to about this, it should give the bike a bit of a rumble, but not be earshattering, all I'm trying to get away from is the sewing maching sound it currently has.

Well, asta for now, and more later.

No comments: