Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Football vs Education

It's been awhile.

I got out of doing this mostly because it got boring to me and I didn't really have anything interesting to say. Well, I don't know if this is interesting or not, and I don't really care, it's more of my way of ranting I guess, since most won't care to listen anyway.

I've been listening to the Tulsa school district complain about money here lately, they've been whining and crying about not having enough money, their latest thing is wanting to go to a four day school week to cut costs. This is going to be great for our school kids, it's going to make it so much easier for them to be stupid morons. I know it's just my opinion, but maybe we should be more worried about whether or not our kids graduate, than if they make the football team. It seems to me that if the school district took says half the money spent on sports programs and put it back into educational programs, the district might not have to go to a four day week or have teachers take furlough days.

What do you think?

No comments: