Friday, February 01, 2008

Survived another week!!

It's Friday!!! I survived this week in one piece, considering the weather I've been dealing with riding back and forth to work, I think that's a pretty good accomplishment.  LOL 
 
Well, work today wasn't that interesting, I finished up as far as I could on the Delta V panel, did the finish wiring on another panel, and started a third panel.  Like I said, not very interesting today.  It was a little iffy riding in this morning, there were a few wet spots here and there, the worst spot as usual was right in front of the Quick Trip.  It could be a perfect day otherwise and the road in front of it would be lousy, it's a main stop for truckers to refuel and they have a wash bay for them, so if it's a nice sunny day, all the truckers are washing their truck and the road is wet from them driving out.  The ride home on the other hand was nice, not too cold, not too windy, so at least it was pleasant.
 
One of Sweet's girlfriends stopped by tonight and brought her dog with her, it worked out pretty good, Woo didn't attack it, we were a bit concerned about that happening since he's an Akita and they are very territorial, but he behaved and they smelled each other's butts, then we put him outside until they left.
 
I did find me a set of hand warmers I think I'm gonna get, about 60 bucks and they're removable, now I just have to come up with the money.
 
 
They got pretty good reviews on a biker site I checked out, so I think I'm going to get these instead of a pair of heated gloves, especially since the cheapest gloves I could find were about $110.00, then you had to buy all the controllers separately.
 
That's about it for today, can't wait to see what the weekend will bring.
W.

No comments: