Saturday, March 25, 2006

Gotta love changes


Well, another fun day at the shop. When I got there this morning all set to finish up the lenses on the Victory, I noticed someone had been doing some doodling on the bike, when I asked the boss about it, turns out him and the painter had decided to do the lenses differently. Yep, two days of cutting, grinding and fitting down the drain. Oh well, life goes on. LOL I just wish that they had thought of it before I did the other lenses, it only took me about ten minutes to make the new lenses, they're still discussing (arguing) about who's going to recut the sheetmetal. I'll let them figure it out, not that it really matters, I'll end up doing the work anyway.

Not much else happened today, I did a summer check up on one bike and got back to work on a bagger that I started on last week.

Maybe tommorow will be more interesting.

No comments: