Thursday, March 16, 2006

Was a quiet day at the shop

Not much to tell other than that, I've been working on a softail that a guy got a good deal on, he bought it with the thought of doing a little work to it and then selling it for a profit, quite honestly, if he makes any profit on it, it won't be much. He did get it for a song, and in my opinion he got a good project bike for the price, but I don't think he'll make the kind of profit he thinks he will, I say that he'll probally break even, including my bill, or maybe five or six hundred more, but that's about it. His dad brought the bike into us and is the one keeping tabs on it for him, he stopped in today and we chatted about it while I was putting the primary back together (it had a couple of bad seals) I basicly gave him the lowdown on the bike's condition, and my opinion about what his son should do with the bike. That and showing/helping Eric put the seat and brake part together for Tony's bike that I made on tues. not much else happened. Oh well, asta for tonight.

No comments: