Sunday, March 19, 2006

It's Sunday

Ya now what really sucks, 6:30 am, that's what time I woke up this morning, and I didn't even go to bed early either. It ended up being a pretty full day, Sweets and I did a little shopping at Lowes, we bought a small stack of lumber and a truck load of dirt. Needless to say, I spent the day beginning the spring gardening. I built raised flower beds around two of the trees in the front yard, 3 ft by 4 ft by 1.5 ft tall. Then I took down the last of the Christmas lights, ya I know, it's freaking March, but it was the first day that I've worked outside that the ground was solid enough to put a ladder up. I spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing from the work, then spent about two hours working on killing the virus on her computer. It was one of those adware viruses, ended up having to research it on the net to find out how to kill it, since Norton Internet Security 2006 couldn't get the job done. The virus is from a company that sell spyware removal software, namely Spy Falcon. Now isn't that a kicker, an anti-spyware company infecting a computer with a virus. Thing of it is, most of the leading software packages can't kill it, they can identify it, but not kill it. You have to do it the old fashoned way, manually. Looks like it time for all you high-techie people to bone up on the old MS-DOS commands from my day. ROFLMAO!!!

2 comments:

Cornbread said...

So it's Honey-do time for ol' woogaus I see! Ya know back in the day I would have never imagined such outa you. Who knows one day I might even be there doin' that. But then again maby not. :0)

Stephanie said...

sound like my weekend wake up early but weekdays i dont wont to get out of bed