Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday Evening

Well, it turned out to be a somewhat busy day, built some short fences around Sweety's rose bushes in the backyard to keep the dogs from peeing on them, and replaced the gate that goes into the backyard. Sweety did make up for the lack of our normal sunday morning routine, she fired up the grill and cooked me a couple of beautifully delicious steaks just the way I like, and then suggested that we ride the bike over to visit with a friend of hers. The bike ride doesnt' sound like much unless you know Sweety, she loves to ride but she's a warm weather type, she doesn't usually even suggest going out on the bike if it's even a bit nippy. It was a short ride, her friend just lives about 5 minutes from here, on the way back we swung by the nephew's house since I saw his garage door up, we waved as we went by since she wanted to go home. I ended up dropping her and the V-Star at the house and riding Old Blu' back over to his house to visit for a bit. The V-Star is more comfortable when riding two-up, but I prefer to ride Old Blu' when I riding alone, it's a '75 Honda CB750 Four that's about 90% original and what's custom on it was done back in the 70's. Well, not much else happened today. Just going to relax a bit, play with F.R.E.D. then hit the sack.

1 comment:

Cornbread said...

I wamt a steak!