Wednesday, June 06, 2007

June 6, 2007 - Morning

Well, the truck is in the repair center for it's final estimate, they picked it up yesterday morning and I stopped by after work to sign the paperwork. hopefully it won't take them long to decide if it's totaled or repairable.

Not much went on at work yesterday, finished up putting all the ABS harnesses that I had pulled out back in along with fixing the other couple a trucks that I couldn't get to Monday. Only other thing I did was relocate a backup alarm that had been mounted in the wrong spot. Have no clue to what I'm gonna do today, I think it's time to start looking for a new job, this place has no problems with laying off people and after the last round, I know I'm next on the list if they have another round. Granted, I'll get unemployment pay, but considering that we're just getting by right know, we'll be screwed if I do get layed off.

Gotta love life.
W.

No comments: