Wednesday, June 06, 2007

More life to love

Well, I survived another fun filled day at work, most of the day was fine, but the boss walks by right before last break and tells me that S. is leaving for the day because of a dentist appt. (I already knew about it) and that he wants me to finish up wiring the engine that S. was working on. No biggie, I figure that S. has it pretty well finished and all I have to do is zip tie up the loose cables and maybe put a little sealant on some connections and basicly take the rest of the day off. Boy I was wrong, he had about half the wiring routed wrong, so I had to tear it all out and rework half the engine. Oh well, still got to kill about a half an hour doing nothing.

BTW, it's freaking HOT, it's got to be at least 90 out there right now!!!


And just think, only a couple of months ago we were all complaining about how cold it was. LOL



And now the topper for the day



After three whole days working at Nonni's Cookies, Sweets gets fired, and you gotta love this reason. She was talking politics with a couple of coworkers while they were on break. Yep that's the reason they fired her. Apparently since 95% of the workers there are mexican the management doesn't like anyone to talk about immigration policy and law even if they only do it on thier break time.

God bless America and all the stupid idiots in it!
W.

No comments: