Thursday, June 14, 2007

Well, the truck is totaled

Finally got an answer from State Farm last night, the truck is officially totaled. Sweets is going to get with them today and finish up the paperwork. Then we get to spend this weekend finding a new car because the rental has to go back on tuesday. I've decide to take tommorow off for two reasons, one, to go check out a lead on a part time job and second, to start looking for a new car. I say new but it's going to be a used one, we figure once everything is said and done, we'll have about 3,000 left over.

Not much going on at work right now, L. has been working on battery cables for the last two days, I've finished prepping every truck I could, and J. is actually three weeks ahead on chassis wiring. I had everything I could do finished up at about one o'clock yesterday and didn't have anything else to do, luckly J. had one chassis left, so I worked with him the rest of the day. Today is going to be rough though, because we've got nothing to do now. It's going to be a day of scrounging to find work, another reason I'm going to take tommorow off.

Well, time to get ready for the day.
W.

No comments: