Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Well, survived another layoff round

I gotta find a new job. About 60 people were affected this week, I survived by accepting a transfer to the parts cleaning dept. and of course a pay cut. From the looks of things, CCC is basicly taking the whole plant down to a skeleton crew and it's really starting to tick people off.

On the good news front, Sweets started her new job last night, she got a job dispatching at Storey Wrecking. Of course it's second shift, so basicly I'll only get to see her durning the day if I drive over there and visit because she doesn't get off until midnight. But she seems happy about it and I'm getting good vibes about the place whenever she talks about it, she doesn't seem stressed about it like she was with the last couple of places.

Well that's about it for this morning, it's pouring rain outside so, I need to get my butt in gear and leave early, it takes a bit longer to get to work on the bike in the rain.

Asta
W.

No comments: